Do Not Post Here For Support
Use Contact Form For Fast Customer Support
Forum Registration has been disabled due to spamming the board. Previously registered users have been saved and information is safe and secure. We left the forums open to browse but have deleted many of the posts that had been compromised. We will post new tech information here in the future but if you have a question or need service please use our
Contact Form Located Here.
Features For Harley Davidson
- Fuel and Timing control
- Rev Xtend
- “Warm Up” fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on it). Previously the PCIIIusb allowed you to add extra fuel during startup based on “number of revolutions” of the engine. Now, the PCV can read the exact engine temperature through the bike’s own ECM which allows the tuner to choose how much fuel to add for a given engine temp. Cold starting on heavily modified engines should now be much more controllable and easy to adjust.
- Software displays J1850 data from bikes’ stock ECU (this is data such as temp, fuel pulse width, timing advance, spark knock, etc.)
- Reduced size (less than half of the size of PCIII). Installing the unit is now much easier.
USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included). You can add any SPST switch (this is a simple open/closed style switch) and toggle between two different fuel/timing maps. One could be for power and the other fuel economy. You might also have a high octane and low octane map (with different ignition timing settings).
- Gear/Speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear)
Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear. You could have both the front and rear cylinder mapped separately and also change each of those maps for each gear you are in (if required). This would allow richer maps in lower gears for more power and leaner maps in the upper gears for better highway fuel economy.
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb). More tuning ranges than PCIIIusb.
Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
- “Auto Tune” kits are available that include Wide Band O2 sensors and control boxes. It will plug directly into the PCV and allow automatic fuel adjustments.
- Auto Tune can make a map for each gear it can map each cylinder separately for each gear if needed. (basic settings would make one map for all gears)
- “Warm Up” fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on it)
- Each map cell is individually adjustable so you can specify an exact AFR value for each area if needed. This allows the tuner/user to select specific AFR targets for idle, cruise, and large throttle opening areas. By doing this you can automatically tune the cruise area for best fuel economy while at the same time achieve maximum power at wide open throttle.
- If we do not have the exact map for your combination of parts you simply need to choose the closest one and let the Auto Tune kit do the rest. (if you have an very heavily modified engine and/or short drag pipes verifying your settings on a dynamometer is recommended).
Live every day like its your last and one day it will be!